- Evaluation and Treatment of Psychiatric disorders:Different disorders among adults(anxiety, depression, panic, phobia and psychotic disorders)
- Psychological problems among elderly people.
- Psychological and behavioral problems among children.
- Psychological problems among people with epilepsy or Learning disabilities.
- Cases of substance abuse (addition) and associated psychological problems.
- Counseling Services include Marital Counseling Services, Family counseling to deal with domestic problems including those among adolescents.
- Educational advisory services to students at different educational levels.
- Evaluation and treatment of psychological problems among patients in collaboration with other departments in the hospital