Cardiology Department offers diagnostic procedures and treatment in primary and secondary prevention to minimize possible cardiovascular risk for minor and major events.
The service comprises outpatient facilities, inpatient provision and a comprehensive range of non-invasive and invasive investigational facilities. Archana hospitals cardiology department also has a state-of-the-art cardiac catheterization laboratory.
TREATMENT / AREAS OF EXCELLENCE
- Angiogram and Angioplasty
- ECG, Holter ECG for 24 – 48 hours, Treadmill stress ECG as diagnostic approach for coronary heart diseases, palpitation and arrhythmias
- Echo, Doppler, color flow and tissue Doppler imaging in valuator and heart muscle related diseases
- Carotid Doppler with pulse and color flow Doppler and IMT measurement to evaluate vessel changes which might lead to stroke.
- Pacemakers Temporary and permanent.
- Bypass Surgeries permanent.