When you need care for a lung or breathing condition, the specialists at Archana Hospitals provide personalized treatment. Our team includes Pulmonologists who are renowned for their expertise. We use advanced diagnostic tools and therapies to provide compassionate, effective care to patients with respiratory problems. Pulmonology is the medical specialty that focuses on the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of respiratory diseases and conditions
Some of the common conditions that our pulmonologists treat include:
Asthma: a chronic lung disease characterized by inflammation and narrowing of the airways, which can cause difficulty breathing.
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD): a group of progressive lung diseases that cause breathing difficulties, including emphysema and chronic bronchitis.
Pneumonia: an infection of the lungs that can be caused by bacteria, viruses, or fungi.
Pulmonary fibrosis: a condition in which lung tissue becomes damaged and scarred, making it difficult for the lungs to function properly.
Lung cancer: a type of cancer that starts in the lungs and can spread to other parts of the body.
Our pulmonologists use a variety of diagnostic tests and imaging techniques to identify respiratory problems, including chest X-rays, CT scans, and pulmonary function tests. They work closely with other specialists, such as radiologists and pathologists, to ensure an accurate diagnosis and personalized treatment plan.
- Medications: Our pulmonologists prescribe medications to manage symptoms and treat underlying respiratory conditions.
- Oxygen therapy: This involves the use of supplemental oxygen to help patients with respiratory distress breathe easier.
- Pulmonary rehabilitation: A program that includes exercise, breathing techniques, and education to help patients manage their respiratory conditions.
- Bronchoscopy: A procedure in which a thin, flexible tube is inserted through the nose or mouth and into the lungs to view the airways and take tissue samples for testing.
- Lung biopsy: A procedure to remove a small sample of lung tissue for analysis in the laboratory.
At Archana Hospitals, we are committed to providing compassionate, patient-centered care to help patients with respiratory problems achieve the best possible outcomes. If you or a loved one is experiencing respiratory symptoms, our Pulmonology team is here to help. Contact us to schedule an appointment.
DR L HARISH RAO
Archana A Block
1-56/AH, National Highway 9, Durga Estates, Madinaguda.
A Block: 040 7107 1000
B Block: 040 69 108 108
Archana B Block
Opp Green Bawarchi, Ramakrishna Nagar, Madinaguda.